Sterling Law School: Yale University
New Haven, CN
Click on the systems for more information.
Lightweight. Incredibly Strong.
Steel-Edge Crete Plank is a simple, dependable structural product made from time proven building materials.
• Lightweight yet incredibly strong
• Nails easy, drills easy and saws easily
• 2” thick by 15’ or 18’ wide by 10’-0” long panel
• Adaptable to virtually any structural frame
• Compatible with most roofing systems
• Useable under anything from slates to single ply roofs
• 40 years proven in wet or aggressive atmospheres
• Listed by UL as a component for four fire-rated assemblies
Comprehensive testing conducted in accordance with ASTM E-455, confirmed that Steel Edge CretePlank can be assembled into a wind load or seismic diaphragm of light weight and impressive shear resistance and stiffness.
SteelEdge CretePlank Gallery
4217 Transit Road, Williamsville, NY 14221
(800) 766-3969 | (716) 692-3680 | firstname.lastname@example.org
©2014 MARTIN FIREPROOFING/ODS | OSWALDDESIGN